viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

REPASO EJERCICIOS 6th. LEVEL UNIT 4th. (February 25th) DO / DOES / DID


  1. Did you play tennis? Yes, I did
  2. I played handball at three o'clock
  3. I walked home on monday
  4. ¿Tú tocabas la guitarra? No, no la tocaba
  5. I didn't play tennis on saturday in the morning
  6. Did you play handball? Yes, I did
  7. She wanted to Marta on Saturday
  8. Did you play basketball on monday? Yes, I did
  9. Do you go to school at nine o'clock and play football at the gym?
  10. Do you listening to music on saturday? No, I don't
  11. Did you play the guitar at ten o'clock? Yes, I did
  12. I like playing football at the football stadium at four o'clock on sunday
  13. Ellos estaban con sus amigos en el parque
  14. Did you use the computer? Yes, I did
  15. Didn't you play tennis? Yes, I did
  16. Did you watch TV? No, I didn't
  17. Were you a policeman? No, I was a housewife
  18. I was a taxi driver but now I am a cleaner
  19. ¿Tú jugabas al futbol el fin de semana en el gimnasio al lado de la escuela?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario