viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

EJERCICIOS REPASO UNIT 4. LEVEL 5TH ( March 11th)

1) TRANSLATE:
a. Have you got any brothers or sisters? Yes, I've got one sister
b. John hasn't got long hair, now he's very angry.
c. Don't use your mobile phone in the computer room.
d. She's wearing a black jumper and he isn't wearing a purple skirt
e. Does she like beans and peas? Yes, I do.
f. He likes carrots and plums, but he doesn't like chicken soup.
g. He doesn't like fish, but he loves cheese sandwiches and sausages
h. What's your favourite food? My favourite food is chicken and apples but I hate fish and chips.
i. What do you do at the weekend? On saturday, I go to the sports centre with my dad. What about you?
j. Turn right at the traffic lights and go straight ahead to the football stadium
k. Don't listen to music and don't chat to your friend
l. In my town, there are cinemas, hotels, restaurants... There aren't any sports centre
m. Do you like playing football? Yes, I do, but I love bowling
n. I'm playing football, he's kitesurfing and they're making an action film
o. She's wearing a cycle helmet, but she isn't rollerblading.
p. This is my friend, John. He doesn't like playing football but he loves skiing and horse riding


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario