jueves, 19 de enero de 2017

English Exercises
Thursday 19th January

1) Translate:
  • I always play handball, I sometimes play hockey I never do gymnastics
  • My mum got a wristband, a ring and a chain
  • Mi perro es marrón y blanco. Tiene un collar rojo
  • I was at the swimming pool on saturday, where were you??
  • I was at home on saturday and I wasn't at the park on monday
  • Yo, a veces, juego en el parque al fútbol con mis amigos
  • I want to be a vet, what do you want to be?
  • I'm doing judo on saturday and I love do aerobics on monday at the gym
  • She often swims and skate on monday afternoon at the park in Retamal
  • Mi abuelo es sabio y mi hermana es tontina como yo
  • Were you at the park on monday? No, I was at the cinema on monday morning


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario