Thursday, February 16th
1) Numbers: 1311, 2564, 2001, 8952, 10230, 54, 951, 2331, 7008, 1200, 5400, 4039, 8520, 7510, 6823
2) Days of the week
3) Months of the year
4) Verbo To Be (Ser ó Estar) Afirmativa
Yo soy / Yo estoy..... I am
Tu eres/ Tu estas.....
5) Verbo To Be (Ser ó Estar) Negativa
Yo no soy / Yo no estoy..... I am not
Tu no eres / Tú no estas.... You are not (You aren't)
El no es / El no esta..... He is not (He isn't)
6) Verbo To Be (Ser ó Estar) Interrogativa
¿Soy yo? ¿Estoy yo?..... Am I?
7) Vocabulary (5th): Spain, France,Thailand, Germany, China, Italy, curly hair, short blond hair, big blue eyes, a fringe, a beard, polite, rude, tidy, untidy, on time, late, they're wearing..., carrots, pineapples, broccoli, beans, potatoes, peas, onions, plums, olives, mangoes, a tap, a chopping board, a peeler, a knife, a blender, an art gallery, a bowling alley, an ice rink, a sports centre, a shopping centre, a restaurant, a football stadium, an internet café, a tennis court, a skate park, a cycle helmet, a reflective vest, lights, a pavement, knee pads, traffic lights, I like, I don't like, she likes, a ella le encanta, a ella no le gusta, hay dos parques, no hay un colegio, girar a la izquierda, cruzar la carretera
8) Vocabulary (6th): Spain, Morocco, Russia, Kenya, Peru, Britain, spell, birthday, old, young, strong, weak, pretty, ugly, brave, scared, wise, silly, friendly, sporty, adventurous, funny, intelligent, lucky, I'm braver than you, stronger, tallest, oldest, watch, belt, ring, wristband, rucksack, chain, hairband, boots, earrings, headphones, go abroad, go to a fim premiere, meet a pop star, take the dog for a walk, go on a skiing holiday, fly a helicopter, always, often, sometimes, never, builder, doctor, shop assistant, office worker, lawyer, cleaner, vet, reporter, farmer, nurse, 5:00, 6:15, 7:30, 9:45